Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Basically a pesto-like herb vinaigrette served with beef in Argentina. Fresh oregano is traditional, but other fresh herbs such as cilantro or mint can be added. This is not a recipe to make with dried herbs! A Michael Ruhlman recipe from "Ratio".
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 170.09 g olive oil
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh oregano
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml minced red onion
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno chile, stemmed seeded, and minced
- 9.85 ml hot smoked paprika
- Mix the salt into the vinegar until the salt dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients and allow the flavors to blend for an hour.