Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent with grilled meats, eggplant or portabello mushrooms. A great "dip" for raw veggies also.
Make and share this Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 5 clove garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 bunch Italian parsley, trim stems
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 2.46 ml chili flakes
- 118.29 ml virgin olive oil (not extra)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Into the food procecssor or blender it all goes EXCEPT the oil.
- Pulse to chop.
- Put your food processor or blender on"go" and add the oil in a slow stream.
Wow, I loved this sauce, next time I will make the whole recipe. I had to scale down as my parsley wasn't so great. I did manage to get enough sauce to pour over my broiled steak. It was so delicious, that I can't wait to make this again. It was quick and really easy to make. Thank ;you for sharing your recipe. Made for Culinary Quest - 2014 - Family Picks - Suitcase Gourmets