- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup corn oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic cloves, vinegar, smoked paprika, onion powder, and crushed red pepper in a food chopper or processor. Pulse 5 to 10 minutes to mince garlic cloves.
- Add parsley and cilantro; pulse to a coarse chop. Slowly drizzle in corn oil and pour sauce into a serving bowl.
- Serve at room temperature with grilled beef, pork or chicken. Refrigerate any leftovers.