Recipe by katie in the UP
This recipe comes from Michael Chiarello's Napa Style. This sauce is different from the rest because it has smokiness from the paprika.
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the parsley, bay leaves, garlic, paprika, oregano, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Put the sauce in a glass or plastic container with a tight fitting lid.
- Chimichurri will last for up to 1 month, refrigerated.