Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served with my recipe for Grilled Chicken Salad Tostada With Citrus Vinaigrette which compliments and completes this delicious appetizer. Also recipe refers to Tomato Salsa --Enjoy
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- scallion top, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine the olive oil, rice vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix until evenly blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients and, using a rubber spatula, gently mix until evenly blended. The mixture should be highly seasoned; add more salt or vinegar, if desired. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.