Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Served with my recipe for Grilled Chicken Salad Tostada With Citrus Vinaigrette which compliments and completes this delicious appetizer. Also recipe refers to Tomato Salsa --Enjoy
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- scallion top, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine the olive oil, rice vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix until evenly blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients and, using a rubber spatula, gently mix until evenly blended. The mixture should be highly seasoned; add more salt or vinegar, if desired. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.