Recipe by Rita~
This sauce is full of fresh herbs like cilantro, oregano, & parsley. A touch of smokiness and heat from the chipotle and jalapeño peppers, And garlic, garlic & garlic! Baste grilled shrimp, beef, chicken, pork, or tofu and or serve as a sauce on the side of just about any meat or main dish.
Top Review by BonnieZ
This was a wonderful sauce. So fresh and easy to make. I used it to marinate some venison steaks that were given to me and also served it on the side. Wonderful! Thank you Rita for sharing another winner.
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, and chopped coarse
- 1 -2 red jalapeno chile, stemmed, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 1 dried chipotle chile, in adobo sauce seeded chopped coarsely
- 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt