Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Allrecipes.com This is an Argentine condiment that is used with just about everything- grilled meat, fish, poultry- whatever sounds good. If you don't like spicy food, just lower the pepper flakes and pepper sauce amounts.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and process until the parsley is finely minced.
- Alternatively, place all ingredients in a mortar and pestle, and grind until a paste forms.
We loved this over grilled steaks! What great flavors going on, and it was fairly hot, but we like spice in our life!
Great! For some reason, I've never tried chimichurri before. I'll now be eating it a lot more often. This is easy to make and was wonderful over Churrasco (Argentine Grilled Meat Marinade ). Thanks Ingrid for turning me on to a brand new taste sensation. Made for ZWT7 by a fellow Emerald City Shaker.