Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Lemony, garlicky and lots of parsley! This is a delicious marinade that is typically used on beef, but its flavors make it outstanding on chicken or seafood. Grilling really brings out the true flavor, but a quick turn in a skillet on the stovetop works, too! Prep time includes marinating.
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 236.59 ml minced parsley (about 1/2 "bunch")
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml coarse grind black pepper
- 2.46 ml dried oregano or 4.92 ml fresh oregano
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Marinate chicken strips for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Chicken is best if grilled (perfect threaded on a skewer), but can be pan-fried until very brown for about 5 minutes per"side" or until thoroughly cooked.