PSU Lioness's Note:
I am posting so I can add this to my meal planner and shopping list. I will update any changes after I make it (as long as I remember!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix seasoning mix, water and tomato sauce until well blended.
- 2Brown meat in large skillet on Medium-High heat; drain fat.
- 3Stir in 1 cup of the sauce mixture and beans.
- 4Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture into each tortilla.
- 5Fold over sides.
- 6Place seam side down in greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 7Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chimichurri Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.6
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 661.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g