Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I am posting so I can add this to my meal planner and shopping list. I will update any changes after I make it (as long as I remember!).
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packetchimichurri seasoning (Made by Lawry's)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Mix seasoning mix, water and tomato sauce until well blended.
- Brown meat in large skillet on Medium-High heat; drain fat.
- Stir in 1 cup of the sauce mixture and beans.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture into each tortilla.
- Fold over sides.
- Place seam side down in greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.