- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar (use sherry vinegar for a more subtle flavour)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the parsley, garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, cayenne and vinegar (not the olive oil yet) to a blender or food processor and pulse to process well, but do not puree. Leave a little chunky.
- Remove to a bowl and stir in the olive oil. Let stand for least 30 minutes to mingle flavors and serve at room temperature. It is recommended to let sit in the refrigerator for a few days.