- 1⁄2 cup very fine chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves (*finely chopped or minced)
- 1 roma tomato, finely chopped (remove seeds and peel)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon mustard (preferred wholegrain)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more if preferred)
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (olive oil tends to freeze in fridge)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- Tips: if vinegar is too acid just add some water to cut back.
- Ingredients can be added after tasting to adjust to your own taste.
- Never marinade meats with chimichurri before cooking as ingredients will burn.