Best marinade for meats and chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup very fine chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves (*finely chopped or minced)
- 1 roma tomato, finely chopped (remove seeds and peel)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon mustard (preferred wholegrain)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more if preferred)
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (olive oil tends to freeze in fridge)
- 1Add all ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- 2Tips: if vinegar is too acid just add some water to cut back.
- 3Ingredients can be added after tasting to adjust to your own taste.
- 4Never marinade meats with chimichurri before cooking as ingredients will burn.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chimichurri
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g