1/3 Photos of Chimichangas (My Take on Ww Recipe)
While the WW recipe was good, I wanted to change it just a bit to suite my own preferences. Here's what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 3Spray a skillet with nonstick spray; set over medium-high heat.
- 4Add the turkey, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano, and cumin and cook until the turkey is done.
- 5Add the tomato sauce and the chiles; bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended and the mixture thickens, 5 minutes or so.
- 7Remove from the heat and stir in 1/2 the cheddar cheese.
- 8Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven to warm for 10 minutes.
- 9Spoon about 1/2 cup of the filling into the center of each tortilla.
- 10Fold in the sides, then roll to enclose the filling.
- 11Place the chimichangas, seam-side down, on the baking sheet.
- 12Sprinkle the other 1/2 of the cheese on top.
- 13Bake until golden, 15 minutes or so. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chimichangas (My Take on Ww Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 781.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas