Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is just a refreshing change to traditional warm soup.
Make and share this Chilly Tomato Yogurt Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 1⁄2 cups tomato juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (I like Pappy's garlic blend)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄8 cup chopped parsley
- Combine yogurt, tomato juice and garlic salt in blender, and blend on medium for 2 minutes.
- Put in container and chill for atleast 2 hours.
- Serve garnished with green onoins and parsley.