Recipe by Tricia Foley
This recipe is from TOH "quick cooking" I haven't tried it yet, but am posting it so that I can organize my -Want to try- recipes. Cooking time is freezer time.
Top Review by wife2abadge
I made this with light Cool Whip, skim milk, and a lowfat graham cracker crust. It doesn't really taste very good right out of the freezer, but let it sit for 10 minutes and yum! My kids loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, divided
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust.
- Drop jam by TBLS-full onto topping; spread carefully.
- In a bowl; whisk milk and pudding until thickened.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over jam.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.