Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian cookbook.
Make and share this Chilly Dilled Beet Borscht recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, combine broth and wine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a blender or food processor, puree beets and their liquid with broth in batches if necessary until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and season with pepper and dill.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, 2 hours or more.
- Serve with yogurt on the side.