Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from my Aunt Debbie. My Mom made it for me sooo GOOD! On the servings. You decide!
Make and share this Chilly Day Chicken Soup (Stew) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 medium potatoes, cut to medium pieces
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 2 large carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup thin pasta
- 2 tablespoons instant rice
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken meat
- salt & pepper
- Boil fast in a little water add margarine, potatoes, onion,& carrots until 10 minutes from being done.
- Add chicken broth or buillion, pasta,& rice.
- Add chicken.
- Salt& Pepper.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Until pasta and rice are done.
Thank Aunt Debbie for us!
Yummy old fashioned soup perfect on this a cold snowy day! Thanks for a delicious recipie