Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from my Aunt Debbie. My Mom made it for me sooo GOOD! On the servings. You decide!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 medium potatoes, cut to medium pieces
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 2 large carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup thin pasta
- 2 tablespoons instant rice
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken meat
- salt & pepper
- Boil fast in a little water add margarine, potatoes, onion,& carrots until 10 minutes from being done.
- Add chicken broth or buillion, pasta,& rice.
- Add chicken.
- Salt& Pepper.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Until pasta and rice are done.
Thank Aunt Debbie for us!
Yummy old fashioned soup perfect on this a cold snowy day! Thanks for a delicious recipie