Recipe by barefootmommawv
What a beautiful slushy that can be enjoyed during the summer or a great addition to your holiday meal. Cook time is actually freezer time.
- 1 (1 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 (12 ounce) cans ginger ale, divided
- additional ginger ale or champagne (optional) or vodka (optional)
- wheel limes or lemon rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberry sauce, raspberries and one can ginger ale in blender; blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in gallon size resealable food storage bag. Add remaining can of ginger ale, seal tightly and shake to blend ingredients. Place bag in freezer overnight or until frozen.
- When ready to serve, use a meat mallet or side of can to crush frozen cranberry mixture in bag until slushy. Spoon into dessert cups or wine glasses and enjoy as an "ice". Or add ginger ale, champagne or vodka for a slushy drink.