24 hrs 5 mins
What a beautiful slushy that can be enjoyed during the summer or a great addition to your holiday meal. Cook time is actually freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 (12 ounce) cans ginger ale, divided
- additional ginger ale or champagne (optional) or vodka (optional)
- 1Place cranberry sauce, raspberries and one can ginger ale in blender; blend until smooth.
- 2Place mixture in gallon size resealable food storage bag. Add remaining can of ginger ale, seal tightly and shake to blend ingredients. Place bag in freezer overnight or until frozen.
- 3When ready to serve, use a meat mallet or side of can to crush frozen cranberry mixture in bag until slushy. Spoon into dessert cups or wine glasses and enjoy as an "ice". Or add ginger ale, champagne or vodka for a slushy drink.
Nutritional Facts for Chilly Cheer
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g