Easy to put together and requires no baking.
Make and share this Chillin' Strawberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter or margarine. Press into pie plate and chill while making the filling.
- For the filling, whip the cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold into whipped cream, then fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread over graham crumbs and top with additional sliced strawberries if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.