Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to put together and requires no baking.
Make and share this Chillin' Strawberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (250 g) container strawberry cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 4 -6 large strawberries, sliced bottom to top
- Mix together graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter or margarine. Press into pie plate and chill while making the filling.
- For the filling, whip the cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold into whipped cream, then fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread over graham crumbs and top with additional sliced strawberries if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Delicious....Made this for the Fourth of July. Very refreshing.......Used honey grahan crackers...everything the same. Only problem was my pie dish was larger and I had to double the recipe to fill the crust. Loved it as did everyone else. Will definitely make this again
Awsome!! The crust was a little crumbly and stuck to the pan despite greasing but still very good. I tried the filling right after mixing and thought yuck but it was fantastic after it chilled awhile. For those of you in the U.S. I used 8oz cream cheese and the whole small container 8oz cool whip. Thanks
After seeing Cookin-jo's wonderful photos I knew I had to make this pie. So, on 8/12/08 I did. I used cinnamon flavored graham crackers since that is what was on hand. Since I really like strawberries, a few more were added to the pie.After chillin' the pie for about 4 hours, I had to try a piece. And I have to tell you, the taste was so light and refreshing. This will be made again. Thank you so much for posting,and "Keep Smiling :)"