Recipe by Darlene28
Easy to put together and requires no baking.
Top Review by Britt O's sweetie pie
Delicious....Made this for the Fourth of July. Very refreshing.......Used honey grahan crackers...everything the same. Only problem was my pie dish was larger and I had to double the recipe to fill the crust. Loved it as did everyone else. Will definitely make this again
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (250 g) container strawberry cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 4 -6 large strawberries, sliced bottom to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter or margarine. Press into pie plate and chill while making the filling.
- For the filling, whip the cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold into whipped cream, then fold in sliced strawberries.
- Spread over graham crumbs and top with additional sliced strawberries if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.