Chilli With Mushrooms and Peppers
- COMBINE meat, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or sherry) in bowl.
- DICE peppers and onion; set aside.
- COMBINE stock, 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine (or sherry), 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, bean sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and Chilli Sauce; set aside.
- COMBINE cornstarch and COLD water; set aside.
- HEAT 1 tablespoon peanut oil in wok; when just begins to smoke, ADD meat and STIR FRY for about 2 – 3 minutes until it crumbles into small prices; transfer to platter; keep warm.
- ADD 1 tablespoon peanut oil to wok; ADD ginger, garlic, onion, peppers and Mushrooms; STIR FRY until soft.