Crunchy vegetables and soft noodles in a sweet chilli sauce. Yummy and quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms
- 225 g tinned bamboo shoots in water, drained
- 220 g tinned water chestnuts in water, drained
- 1/2 red chile, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 500 g medium egg noodles
- cooking spray, for frying
- 200 g pak choi, broken into leaves
- 1Bring a pan of water to the boil and heat a non-stick wok until hot.
- 2Mix together the sesame seeds, red chilli, spring onions, Chinese 5 spice, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Set aside.
- 3Plunge noodles into boiling water and cook until tender, according to packet instructions. Drain.
- 4Spray the wok with oil and when hot, stir-fry all the vegetables for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- 5Toss through the dressing and serve with the noodles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Vegetable Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 126.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder
sweet soy sauce