Recipe by Good Looking Cooking
Sausage rolls with a lovely 'asian' twist. These can be prepared and cooked in advance and then reheated before serving. Or you can freeze them before they are cooked, then simply defrost before baking. I tasted these when my daughter served them at a party and this is the only way I make sausage rolls now.
- 1 kg pork mince
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 seeded & finely chopped chili (red)
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs (4 slices toast)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon salt reduced soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 sheets ready rolled frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, etra, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half.
- Mix together 1st 10 ingredients up to & including crushed garlic.
- Divide the miture into 8.
- Roll each portion into a sausage shape and place along the centre of each pastry half.
- Roll to enclose placing the pastry seam underneath.
- Cut each roll into 4 & place on baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Brush with extra egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with extra chilli sauce.