Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this recipe up my self as it combines my favourite ingredients. It is great with barbecued or roasted meats in pitta pockets with salad.
- 1 can chopped tomato
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 green chilies, to taste
- 1 lemon, juice of
- olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Heat the oil and grate in the garlic and cumin- fry for a minute or so, being careful not to burn them.
- Add the tomatoes and lemon juice and seasoning.
- Simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
- Put in the blender with the coriander and blitz.
- You can serve it warm or cold.
This sounds great, I am going to try it for sure as it has the flavours I like too