Recipe by I'mPat
From The Australian Womens Weekly After Work Feast.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yummy! I halved the recipe because hubby and I was only eating this meal, however I still used 300 g squid (because I love squid) and 150g sugar snap peas (for extra veggies in our diet). The flavour was intense, it was very quick and easy to put the meal together. Thank you I'mPat
- 500 g king prawns (medium raw)
- 300 g squid (hoods, cleaned)
- 300 g scallops (roe removed)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 red Thai chile (chopped finely)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 150 g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 lime (cut in wedges)
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell and devein prawns leaving tails intact if you wish (I prefer to remove).
- Cut squid down centre to open out and score the inside in a diamond pattern and then cut into thick strips.
- Combine seafood, salt, pepper, five spice and chilli in large bowl.
- Heat half the oil in the wok, stir fry seafood in batches until cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry peas until tender.
- Return seafood to wok and add soy sauce and stir fry till hot.
- Serve seafood with lime wedges.