From The Australian Womens Weekly After Work Feast.
Make and share this Chilli, Salt and Pepper Seafood recipe from Food.com.
- Shell and devein prawns leaving tails intact if you wish (I prefer to remove).
- Cut squid down centre to open out and score the inside in a diamond pattern and then cut into thick strips.
- Combine seafood, salt, pepper, five spice and chilli in large bowl.
- Heat half the oil in the wok, stir fry seafood in batches until cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry peas until tender.
- Return seafood to wok and add soy sauce and stir fry till hot.
- Serve seafood with lime wedges.