1/1 Photo of Chilli, Salt and Pepper Seafood
From The Australian Womens Weekly After Work Feast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell and devein prawns leaving tails intact if you wish (I prefer to remove).
- 2Cut squid down centre to open out and score the inside in a diamond pattern and then cut into thick strips.
- 3Combine seafood, salt, pepper, five spice and chilli in large bowl.
- 4Heat half the oil in the wok, stir fry seafood in batches until cooked.
- 5Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry peas until tender.
- 6Return seafood to wok and add soy sauce and stir fry till hot.
- 7Serve seafood with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli, Salt and Pepper Seafood
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 389.5 mg
- Sodium 2004.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 51.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red Thai chile