Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious stir fry recipe from Allan Borushek, clinical dietitian and best-selling author. I found it on his online weight management website www.dietclub.com.au. Only 664 kJ per serve.
- 500 g green prawns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green capsicum, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, finely sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Shell and remove veins from prawns.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Stir in spring onion, basil, chilli and garlic.
- Cook for about 1 minute.
- Add vegetable pieces.
- Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add cleaned prawns.
- Stir-fry prawns until pink.
- Serve immediately.