Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great! I love mexican food and i love prawns! Can't go wrong really!
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 an orange fleshed melon, such as charentais,cut into cubes
- 250 g ready-peeled ready to eat tiger shrimp
- 44.37 ml fresh coriander
- 1.23 ml chili powder (I use mild)
- flour tortilla
- shredded lettuce
- Place the tomatoes, melon cubes, prawns, coriander and chill powder in a large bowl and toss together well.
- Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss again.
- Spoon the mixture onto some folded flour tortillas and serve with some finely shredded iceberg lettuce.