- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 an orange fleshed melon, such as charentais,cut into cubes
- 250 g ready-peeled ready to eat tiger shrimp
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (I use mild)
- flour tortilla
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tomatoes, melon cubes, prawns, coriander and chill powder in a large bowl and toss together well.
- Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss again.
- Spoon the mixture onto some folded flour tortillas and serve with some finely shredded iceberg lettuce.