1/1 Photo of Chilli Prawn and Bean Thread Noodle Salad
This recipe looks wonderful served in a big clear glass bowl and is so simple to make, and is low in fat as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell and devein the prawns leaving the tails intact.
- 2Combine the prawns with the lemon juice, sauce, chillies and sugar in a large bowl.
- 3Place noodles in large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water, stand until tender; drain.
- 4Combine noodles and mint with prawn mixture.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Prawn and Bean Thread Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 359.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
red Thai chile
Thai green chili