Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
posting here for safe keeping !!!!!
- 350 g cottage cheese (cubed)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- water, to mix the batter
- oil (for deep frying)
- 2 cups onions, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons green chilies (thickly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ajinomoto
- some greens (to garnish)
- Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, corn flour, garlic, ginger and enough water to have the pieces coated with the mixture.
- Heat the oil, and fry cottage cheese pieces over high heat to a golden color.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok, and stir fry the onions in it over high heat till they look wet.
- Add the green chillies and stir a few times, add the remaindered salt, soya sauce, vinegar, Ajino Moto and the cheese.
- Mix well, and serve garnished with some greens.