Recipe by redkar
Low fat, tasty grilled fish, easy and simple to prepare and cook. A working girls quick dinner. NB: lime can be replaced with lemon if unavailable
- 100 g blue grenadier fillets or 100 g similar white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine fish with all ingredients, cover and leave for at least 30 minutes or longer in fridge.
- 2. Drain and reserve marinade. Grill or barbeque fish, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- 3. Serve with fresh green salad or freshly steamed broccoli.