Recipe by Latchy
This is great with a calamari salad, or that is what I tried it with, it came from Aust Table Magazine.
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 200 ml olive oil or 200 ml peanut oil
- 1 long fresh chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place egg yolks and lime juice in a food processor.
- Process until combined.
- With motor running, gradually add about 150ml of the oil 1 teaspoon at a time, processing well after each addition, until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add remaining oil in a thin steady stream until incorporated and mayonnaise is thick and glossy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the chilli and coriander.
- Season to taste and combine.