Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low fat salad from australian women's weekly
Make and share this Chilli Lime and Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 340 g chicken breast fillets
- 2 carrots
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g watercress, trimmed
CHILLI LIME DRESSING
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- bring the water and stock to a boil in a med suacepan. reduce heat, add chicken, simmer about 10 min or until chicken is cooked.
- drain chicken, cool 5 min then slice thinly.
- meanwhile, halve carrots crosswyas, cut each half into 2mm wide ekngths, then cut into matchstick thin strips.
- place chicken and carrot in a large bowl with capsicum, cabbage, onion,sprouts corriander and watercress.
- CHILLI LIME DRESSING.
- combine ingredients and mix well.
- Add chilli lime dressing to the chicken and toss to combine.