Recipe by Ninna
Adapted, to make low fat, from recipe in Australian Women’s Weekly Sensational Stir Fries Cookbook. In Australia you can now buy skim evaporated coconut milk, if this isn't available where you shop just add a few drops coconut essence to skim evap milk.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili, jar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, jar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, jar
- 1 medium onion, medium sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas (or fresh snow peas)
- 250 g lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk, coconut flavoured
- 2 tablespoons dried coriander
- 200 g hokkien noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions & carrots for a minute in olive oil.
- Add chilli, garlic & ginger and cook for another minute, remove.
- Add sliced lamb and cook quickly until it is almost cooked but still pink.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, coriander, bok choy and peas, stir through.
- Add noodles, along with onions and carrots, heat through and serve hot.