Recipe by kathleen anne
Got this off a cooking show - can't remeber which one. The combination of chilli and chocolate is fabulous in winter (picture the woodfire, pouring rain and all the associated cliches!). My boyfriend and I are both huge fans of both chocolate (that goes without saying!) and chilli, so this is a fabulous combination of the two!!
Top Review by gournmetlover
I love the combination of chilli and chocolate. Max Brenner calls it a mexican hot chocolate. The chilli really enhances the chocolate flavour. Jamie Oliver also uses a chilli, chocolate sauce with venicen.
Directions See How It's Made
- gently heat milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- when the milk is about 90 degrees C, break up the chocolate and add to the milk.
- stir or whisk (which ever works best) until the chocolate melts.
- Add the chilli, testing as you go until it is as hot as you like it.
- enjoy in bed on a rainy night with a good movie and good company (human, dog or cat!).