Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Goes well over rice. I double the sauce recipe as I like the sauce to soak down to the rice.
- 500 g rump steak or 500 g any red meat, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- Place oil into wok, add meat, and cook until golden brown.
- Add zucchini, onion and peppers and stir fry until just soft.
- Combine sauce ingredients, add to stir fry, and bring to boil.
- Simmer for a few minutes or until sauce thickens.