Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another Australian Womens Weekly recipe. An Australian tablespoon is 20ml.
- 80 ml olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red Thai chile, finely chopped
- 1 kg button mushroom
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heal oil and butter in large frying pan.
- Cook garlic, chilli and mushrooms, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! I did have to sub a red jalapeno for the Thai chile, though, because my store didn't have any, but they were AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)
When I said this dish was right up my alley, that was so correct. How delightful, and spicy to have mushrooms fixed this way. I didn't change any part of this recipe, only added extra hot sauce to my portion when I served them. How easy, and this made a good side to my grilled porterhouse steak I was serving. Family just topped off each steak with their portion of these. Thanks, Jewelies!