Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 mins
- 30 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1 cup brazil nut
- Melt butter in a heavy based pan.
- Add garlic, chilli and salt and stir over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Toss brazil nuts in and continue to stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel and allow to cool.
Yum! I enjoyed the spicy flavor of this snack! Next time I may toast the brazil nuts a little longer. Thank you Sonya! Made for the Australian Recipe Swap, Jan. 2008