Prep 0 mins
Cook 24 mins
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 medium onions
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 9 medium green chilies
- 2 teaspoons salt (or as per taste)
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons deghi mirch
- Peel cucumbers and boil them in an open container for 10 minutes on high and 10 minutes on low or alternatively give one whistle in your cooker.
- Mash cucumbers after boiling and draining.
- Cut onion,tomato and green chilli in fine pieces.
- Put pan with cooking oil on heat.
- Put onion on pan and fry for 4 minutes.
- Now put tomato and green chilli.
- Then put salt,deghi mirch and garam masala.
- Fry for five minutes.
- Now put mashed cucumber in this and keep frying for 8 minutes till the time oil leaves and all water is gone.