1/1 Photo of Chilli Corn Tamale Cakes
The Skinny Truth's Note:
Best served with avocado dip - see recipe 'Ultimate avocado dip'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs.
- 2Finely chop coriander and red chillies.
- 3finely chop the potato once boiled.
- 4Mix all ingredients.
- 5Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 6Cook heaped tablespoons of the mixture for 3-4 minutes each side until crisp.
- 7Add more oil for each batch as required.
- 8Serve with Ultimate avocado dip.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Corn Tamale Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1616.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: