Recipe by The Skinny Truth
Best served with avocado dip - see recipe 'Ultimate avocado dip'
Top Review by Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy
Reviewed for PAC October 2011- These were Great ,very easy to put together and super tasty,I used fresh corn that i knifed off the cob so it was super sweet and crunchy-Served these with Ultimate Avocado Dip and even the Kids loved them.
the instructions could be written a little clearer but aside from that this recipe is a winner
- 400 g corn kernels
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 spring onions
- 1 potato
- 2 red chili
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- Finely chop coriander and red chillies.
- finely chop the potato once boiled.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook heaped tablespoons of the mixture for 3-4 minutes each side until crisp.
- Add more oil for each batch as required.
- Serve with Ultimate avocado dip.