Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy chicken pasta that can be as hot as you like or can handle (just add more chillis).
Make and share this Chilli Chicken With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan and add Penne. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Heat Oil in Wok.
- Cook chicken in batches until lightly browned.
- Return chicken to Wok.
- Stir in garlic, chilli, chives, tomatoes and cracked pepper.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat and simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Stir in basil and simmer until thickened.
- Stir in parsley.
- Serve over Penne.
- Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese if desired.