Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is simple to make and always gets raved about when it hits the dinner table.
- 500 g chicken breasts, cubed
- 200 g sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1⁄2 bunch spring onion
- 250 g bow tie pasta, cooked
- 175 g manufactured sausage
- 250 ml cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped chili (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat oil in a pan and sautee the onion until clear, add the chilli and fry for one min,add the chicken breast and fry until half cooked.
- Add the spring onions, cabanossi, pesto and cream and continue to cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss through pasta and cheese.
- Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
- (i've written manufactured sausage in the ingredients list because thats all i could think of that was recognised i use cabanossi in mine).