Recipe by ladywisconsin
When winter time comes, I couldn't live without my casseroles. Here is an easy [[not to mention easy on the budget]] casserole.
Top Review by *Parsley*
It's a nice all-in-one meal. I added onions and cumin for extra flavor. I thought it was a little dry after baking. When I make this again, I'll either add more sour cream or a little milk. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes and green chilies
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips