1/2 Photos of Chilli Bean Tortillas
These look really yummy. I am sure if you like things with more of a kick you could use a hotter chilli powder but I am a spice wimp so this is right on target for my taste buds. I found this in the Winter 2008 copy of the BBC Easy Cook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ground lamb in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the onion and cook for 7 minutes until brown.
- 3Add the chilli powder and cum and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Tip in the tomatoes and kidney beans and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- 6Warm the tortillas in the microwave on High for 45 seconds.
- 7Spoon the lamb into the center of the tortilla and let everybody add their own extras (such as lettuce, cheese, sour cream, etc).
- 8Fold the edges over to enclose the filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Bean Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.5
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 861.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g