Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
This is the freshest vegan pasta recipe you will ever come across. It is perfect for summer evenings as it is super easy, light, and vibrant. Perfect with a glass of chilled white wine and a simple green salad.
- 375 g fettuccine pasta
- 1 avocado, ripe but still firm
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the fettucine according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, dice avodaco into small chunks.
- Toss all ingredients through hot, drained pasta.
- Serve and enjoy.