Recipe by Evie*
I got this off a flyer at the supermarket. Prep time does not include marinating. Can also be cooked on the barbecue.
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 red chile, deseeded and chopped fine
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- orange slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken thighs in a ceramic or pyrex dish.
- Mix the orange rind, orange juice, sweet chilli sauce, rum, sugar and red chilli together.
- Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Lightly oil a skillet and pan fry the chicken for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through, turning regularly.
- Serve garnished with the orange slices.