1/1 Photo of Chilli and Coriander Prawns
We love seafood - from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. TIP 1 You can slice up your own selection of fresh vegetable for this recipe. TIP 2 For a lower salt option replace the prawns with 150 grams skinless chicken breast fillet thinly sliced.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g prawns (green peeled deveined tails intact)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chili (powder a pinch)
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes (a pinch)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 125 g egg noodles (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 400 g vegetables (fresh or frozen stir fry see note in intro)
- 3 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- cooking spray
- coriander leaves (fresh to serve)
- 1Put he prawns in a medium bowl and add the ground chillies, chilli flakes and ground coriander and toss to coat and set aside.
- 2Puit the noodles in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water and set aside for 1 to 2 minutes and then drain well and separate the noodles with a fork.
- 3Heat the oil in a wok on high and add the vegetables and cook stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender and then add the noodles and toss to combine and transfer to a medium bowl and add the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and toss to combine and set aside.
- 4preheat a barbecue plate to medium high and spray the prawns with cooking spray and toss to coat and then put the prawns on the barbecue plate and cook tossing occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes or until the prawns just change colour.
- 5Divide the noodle mixture between bowls and top with the prawns and coriander leaves to serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli and Coriander Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 953.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce