1/1 Photo of Chilled Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
My good friend Donna brought this to our Thanksgiving feast this year 2006' and it was the hit of the table. Not only is it low calorie but tastefully delicious. Made a great presentation, Thanks for sharing Donna. NOTE: The system would not allow me to put in the exact amount of the pkt of Dressing.... So when making this use only 1/2 pkt
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (4 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1Place the unrolled crescent dough onto a pizza pan.
- 2Spread the dough out with your hands until it covers the pan.
- 3Bake about 10 minutes at 400 degrees F until lightly browned.
- 4While its baking, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing, garlic powder, dill and salt.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool.
- 7Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, then top with the chopped vegetables.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve. Keeps well in the refrigerator for several days. Great make-a-head dish.
- 9Donna's Tip:.
- 10" added my chopped onions to the filling but you can just sprinkle on top.
- 11Also a little hint, after I sprinkled my vegetables I covered the pizza with.
- 12saran wrap and before I placed.
- 13pizza in fridge to chill, I gently pressed down all the vegetables so they.
- 14would set and not tend to fall off when you cut pizza".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix