Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Cooking Light. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pineapple, cut up
- 1 mango, sliced
- 2 apricots, peaches or 2 plums
- 4 cups berries (assorted cherries, strawberryies, blackberries and blueberries)
- 1⁄4 pomegranate seeds
- In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup orange juice, zest, mint, oil, poppy seeds, vinegar and salt. Add fruit and toss to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve very cold.
i absolutely loved this! great recipe